This toolkit helps .Net developers create Facebook iframe and web apps using the most current and fully supported Facebook APIs. This toolkit allows you to quickly create a facebook application, or integrate your website with Facebook, and use the new Graph API or old rest API.
Because this project is new will be publishing updates regularly to reach v1.0 quickly. Please let us know if you have any questions. If you need any consulting or advice with your Facebook project, go to our website at http://www.thuzi.com and let us know how we can help you.
Project Road Map
- Implement .Net Version of Facebook API following closely the official PHP SDK (http://github.com/facebook/php-sdk/)
- Provide sample applications of an ASP.NET MVC Facebook Connect Site and an ASP.NET MVC Facebook iFrame App.
- Provide sample applications of an ASP.NET Facebook Connect Site and an ASP.NET Facebook iFrame App.
- Provide desktop application support
- Provide Windows Phone 7 Support
- Provide Silverlight support
- Fully Documented Code
- Online documentation and samples.
Relevant Blog Posts
Thanks to Nikhil Kothari for creating and allowing us to use his dynamic rest library. We are using his code for Json serialization. See that project here: http://github.com/NikhilK/dynamicrest.